Thursday, June 9, 2011

New Kitten Pics

I was finally able to get pictures of all 4 kittens. This is just one pictures of each kitten. There are more HERE. Its amazing what tuna will get a kitten to do hehee


This is the shyest of the bunch. But I love his little face. It looks like he dipped his little mouth in some milk. He doesn't have a name yet.


This little one I am calling MJ (Momma Junior) because he is very attached to his momma and he has the identical little white stripe between his eyes just like her. And i was able to pet him today when I gave him and Momma some tuna.
This little one is another extremely shy one. Haven't come up with a name for him yet either, but hoping something comes to me. Almost had one the first time I got a good look at his little face, almost looked like a little bear cub instead of a kitten.

And this is Two Tone, reminded me of a two tone car hehee He looks like somebody turned him upside down and dipped him in dark gray paint.
They are so tiny still, but I wish I could get my hands on them and find somewhere to take them and find them homes. But no place can or will help me except for animal control and all they want to do is kill them. So its up to me to figure something out on my own still. But I am determined to get Momma spayed this time somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment