Tuesday, May 31, 2011

New Kittens

Well, momma kitty brought her new kittens today to eat. I saw a white one with gray splotches and a gray and white one that looked like Pip Squeak, mostly gray with white feet and chin. Then a little bit later on, I went outside and there was the gray one with a little white playing in the drive way with a bug, and a dark gray one with white playing with a bug, so I was like oh no, there are 3 kittens....

Then I saw kitten feet under the truck, so I looked with the flash light and it was either another dark gray and white, or a black and white, which means that momma had 4 kittens this time.....that's all I need is 4 kittens. I'm already feeding the last 4 she brought me from 2 litters.

Unfortunately, none of the shelters will or can help me with these kittens and it's practically impossible for me to find them homes because everybody wants them already tame, litter trained and even already spayed/neutered and everything. They don't want to put any time into animals themselves, they want everything done for them already. And animal control definitely won't help, all they will do is kill them because they are feral.

But, I HAVE to get momma caught and fixed this time because I just can't keep going like this at all, especially with a psycho neighbor with her threats. I wouldn't put it past her to start poisoning the cats to get rid of them.

Anyway, I will hopefully get some pictures of the babies soon and get them posted for everybody, I wish I had my camera with me just a few minutes ago because I was able to get within a few feet of one of them because it thought if it hid behind the pole of the porch that I couldn't see him hehee



After I posted this, I went outside and the same little kitten was under the truck with Momma kitty, so I snapped this picture of him when he jumped in the wheel well of the truck. He has the same little stripe between his eyes that his momma has.




No comments:

Post a Comment