Saturday, March 19, 2011

Silly Pup

I declare if there could be any sillier of a pup, it would be Boomer hehee
Here are a few shots of him from his just being handsome to being goofy.
This is his favorite sleeping position, I catch him like this just about every night. All I can do is shake my head at him and laugh LOL
Look at this handsome boy....he was on patrol for any squirrels or birds that entered HIS yard. He had to make sure he could chase them all away and he was watching very very closely.
What a face....could anything be any cuter??? How could anybody resist that face????
Then....there's this shot I got today. I can't even look at it without laughing so hard. I had some chips out there with me and he wanted one, and when he wants something, even if its to go out to potty, he will beg. So I took out the camera, and a chip and this was the result LOL
Ya gotta love him.

I am still hoping to find Boomer a new home. He needs so much more exercise and playing than I can give him. I know he gets bored here. The outside cats won't play with him because he just chases them, and the inside cats are getting fed up with him. Not to mention I HATE having to keep him on a chain when he's outside by himself because of his fence jumping. I wish Columbus would build a dog park, if we had one of those here, I could take him there to play with other dogs and then maybe he would be happier and I could keep him, but that would be asking way too much of this city.

No comments:

Post a Comment