Sunday, February 27, 2011

Kitty Update

Well, lets see....Momma kitty hadn't been coming around much at all. I had only seen her like twice since she "dumped" Pip Squeak and Lil Bit with me. But I did see her 2 days in a row the other day. I need to catch her and get her spayed, but hard to do when she won't come around.
Then there is this girl in the picture below. She showed up one night and I coulda sworn it was Hissy Britches, but when I approached her, she ran and I couldnt understand why. Then I felt something rub against my leg and I look down and there's Hissy. She had a twin. The only difference is this cat is definitely older, an adult, and she is longer. She used to only come at night, but finally the other day, she was here in the daytime and I was able to find out that its a female, and she is extremely sweet, just very hungry. This was the best picture I could get of her.


Rotten and Hissy are doing well. They both LOVE Boomer to death, why I dont know though LOL Every time I take him out to go potty, they are both walking right along with him on the leash, jumping up to his face to get love. Its the funniest site, and it makes it hard to take him out to the yard when you got 2 cats all under foot.
And today, I could have strangled both of those cats, they were out in the yard playing with something and when I went to check it was a baby snake. They were literally tossing it in the air to each other, playing catch. When I went to try and rescue it from them, Rotten grabbed it and jumped the fence into the yard next door, so that was one critter I was unable to save from them. Now I know they are going to kill things, its in their nature....just so long as I don't have to see it and if I can rescue what they have caught, I will.

Then there's Pip Squeak and Lil Bit. Here are a couple of face shots I got today. They are so darn cute and fuzzy. They are so soft. They let me pet them and love on them and Pip even lets me pick him up and snuggle him. They both have extremely LOUD motors on them. I just wish they would let somebody else pet them so I could find them homes. They are both boys, so I am going to see about getting them neutered, but probably one at a time. Paws told me they would do it for $40 if I could tame them down, but they let me pet them, just nobody else, so guess I have to go with the other vet that said $50.
These two are something else and keep me giggling whenever I see them.


I just love Pip's little nose, at first I thought it was really dirty and I kept trying to scrape off the dirt hehee He kept getting frustrated with me, then I realized it wasnt dirt, his nose is just colored funny hehee
Well, thats about it for the kitty report.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, a twin!!
    As for the snake, that's what kitties do:)
    love these pictures!!
    TXbird

    ReplyDelete