Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Warning: Too Sweet Of A Picture!!

This picture could give you cavities its so sweet so be careful when viewing hehee
These babies are just precious for their own good. I was watching them play the other day and I was laughing so hard. I so wish I had a video camera where I could have recorded them. They were so funny.
And just tonight, I came home from being gone for a long while so the hood of my car was quite warm, and when I went to take Boomer out potty, both babies were up on the hood of the car huddled up together.

My plan to try and catch them to take them to the woman that is willing to work on socializing them and finding homes for them had failed. I was only able to catch one kitten, but the other one eluded me, and I was not going to separate them as their mother hadnt even weaned them yet and they are always together cept when Momma would go off with one and leave the other behind. So I couldnt do that to Lil Bit by taking Pip Squeak away.
So I had to come up with another plan, and that was to put a kennel carrier out there with some old towels and stuff in it and hope they start sleeping in it so one day I can sneak up behind it when they are in it, close the door and have them trapped. Then take them off to her. Well it worked, they are sleeping in it, and when I walk by they don't run, so when I can get with the lady on everything, I will be able to just close the door and take them away.
I will be extremely sad to see them go, but very happy to know they will have a good chance at happy lives. I should have done something like this with Rotten and Hissy, but I am pretty much stuck with those girls as they only let me pet them.
Ohhhh and I found out too by kitten exposure that both Lil Bit and Pip Squeak are boys. They let that be known hehee

No comments:

Post a Comment