Thursday, December 30, 2010

Bunches Of Pictures

Yep, there are a BUNCH of pictures here today. I went outside and Momma was out there with both Pip Squeak (the gray one) and Lil Bit (the black one) as they have so been named now. So I took the camera out there and went crazy hehee
Here is Momma as I call her. She was just sitting back watching her babies act goofy and silly :)
Here is Pip Squeak. Still don't know the sex of either kitten, but Ive been calling them he's since Hissy and Rotten are both girls. Here are a few pics I shot earlier while they were outside. I was shooting pics then suddenly they were gone hehee
This is my favorite picture that I took of Pip Squeak. Such a beautiful kitten.




Here is Lil Bit. He is completely black that I can tell, not even a speck of white like Hissy has. And as you can see in a couple of the pics, extremely shiny in the sun.
This picture cracks me up. As you can see in the back of my car, I have a stuffed possum (yes I do have a stuffed possum in my car) and this crazy kitten is trying to get to it through the glass.


And here they are attacking each other. I think its just the cutest thing hehee I was going to shoot a picture of Pip Squeak rolling around then suddenly WHAP!!!! he got jumped on hehee

If things go right, I will be contacting a local shelter next week to see if I can catch these 2 little ones if they will take them since they are still really small because Momma will be going in to get spayed the week after if I can trap her, before she has anymore kittens. So keep your fingers crossed. The only downfall to this whole thing is no more update pictures on the babies. I will miss them but hopefully they will find new homes.

3 comments:

  1. vicki, these kittens are adorable don't know how you can give them up...thanks for sharing with all of us. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. doing waht kittens do best...i'd love to have Pip, beautiful kitten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue, if I come across the lottery winnings I wouldnt give them up lol They are precious as can be.

    I keep hoping I can find someone I know to give them homes so that I can watch them grow and see how they are doing.

    ReplyDelete