Thursday, December 9, 2010

New Babies

Well, Momma Kitty has officially brought her 2 new babies to the Stray Diner hehee. I hadnt seen them since my stupid neighbor scared her into moving them from under her shed over a week or so ago. Earlier today, I heard some hissing and growling going on outside so i went out to see what was going on, and there was the gray and white one...a fat little lump of a kitten. But it took off so fast I couldnt get a good look.

But tonight, there they were, plain as day. I tried getting pictures, but this was the only one that turned out. This is of the black one, he/she is just as much a fat lump as the gray one hehee and just as cute. I was shocked however that they both came within a few feet of me without running off. I stood very still throwing some food at them and talking very softly to them. Then an idiot from the neighborhood with a big loud car came by and they took off.
But here is the black kitten and as soon as I can get more pictures, I will get them posted. :) Now to just come up with more names and work on homes double time and to get momma spayed soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment