Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Hide & Seek

I never thought I'd see the day when a once feral kitten was "in love" with a nutty dog LOL But here it is. I went out earlier this afternoon with Boomer and took some shots of the "love birds" and their hide and seek game. Here is Boomer and now named Goofy Britches (aka Flotsam).

I Loves My Boomer (I so wish this one had come out clearer)
Hi, Can I Chase Doggy Now?

Haha Doggy Catch Me If You Can Or Dare!!


Where Did That Pesky Lil Cat Go??

HA!!!!! I Found You!!!!!!!

These two crack me up every day, and watching them just makes me laugh. And poor little Hissy Britches wants to play with Boomer so bad, but when he tries Boomer chases him, and it scares him, so his view of it all today was pooeeyy let them make fools of themselves, I'll just lay here and be cute.

1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of the LOLZ cats on youtube!!!
    TXbirdwatcher

    ReplyDelete