Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Boomer Has A Buddy

Ok so since the kittens have made my yard their "home" I have had to take Boomer out on the leash to go potty. And since he thinks kitty cats are chew toys, I have to make sure both the kittens and momma kitty are not in the back yard before I let him loose to go potty. Well, anymore, a certain little Flotsam goes head butts Boomer's chin with every step he takes. She absolutely LOVES him. She even ignores me to get attention from him. And now that she likes him, he wants nothing to do with her. He looks around for Hissy Britches (the black kitten), because he still hates everybody lol
But I was determined to get a picture of Flotsam loving on Boomer and I got the perfect shot just a few minutes ago and here it is. She is something else I tell ya. And poor Boomer keeps ignoring her and she just keeps trying to get all the lovings she can from him.


1 comment:

  1. Boomer is so pretty!
    I think he knows it.....LOL
    Love this picture <3
    TXbird

    ReplyDelete