Friday, April 15, 2011

New Kritter

I have added a new kritter to my menagerie. Only reason I have added this one is because they are very very cheap to care for and so easy to care for as well. Not to mention I have missed having one in the house. The only reason i was going to ever get one again is if I found one that was different and unusual from the regular blues, reds, and yellow/purples that you see around, but up until yesterday, I had no luck finding such a fishie.

Until I stepped into the new pet store here in town called Pet Supermarket. They have my cat litter on sale pretty cheap and I had a coupon too so I went in and decided to check out the fishies as well, and of course they had all the regular colors, but then there was just one that stood out. He was teal and white, and oh so handsome. And I just had to have him.

So here he is, but he doesnt have a name yet, Im still working on that.


I have thought about Sharkie since my favorite NHL team is the San Jose Sharks and they wear teal, then I thought about Gorton for the fish sticks you buy in stores, but somebody said that might give him a complex hehee. So Im just going to watch him for a little bit and see what his personality is about and see what comes to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment