Thursday, December 16, 2010

New Babies Update

After my first night of seeing the kittens here eating and feeding them tuna. I was able to pet the little gray one while he/she ate the tuna, but then Momma took them away and I didnt see them for about 4 days. I was really worried about them because of the frigid cold, but the past couple of days I have seen them around. This morning, I saw her with them across the street, they were following her and she did something to make them stay inside of a cedar tree there across the street (would love to know how they do that hehee) and she came to eat.
But just a little bit ago, I took Boomer out to go potty and looked up in the back of the truck and this is what I saw. It was the most precious site I have seen in ages. Momma and her 2 new babies curled up together. So I ran in and got the camera, praying they would still be there and sure enough they were. So I took out some more tuna and fed it to them. Nothing like having 5 cats trying to get tuna from you at once hehee


And this time I was able to pet both kittens. So as long as they keep coming around, I am hoping I will be able to pet them more and get them socialized quicker than I did with Rotten and somewhat with Hissy.



This here little one I am going to call GG for now. And GG is short for Gray Ghost. Cuz with these kittens, one second they are there, and the next they are gone. And since I don't know their sex yet, these names can go for either boys or girls.

And this little lump of fluff I am calling BG, short for Black Ghost. Of course, I know these names will change a couple of times until the perfect ones come along like they did with the other kittens.



Oh and I must say, in the 4 days that I didnt see them, they have grown a LOT.



No comments:

Post a Comment