Sunday, March 2, 2014

I'm Back!!

It has been 2 1/2 years since my last post, and well I think it is high time I start posting again.  Many things have changed over the years.  In May 2012, I had to send my Diamond to Rainbow Bridge.  He started having seizures and nothing was helping and he was just going downhill.  So I did what was best for him and let him go.  I still miss him to this day.  His ashes rest on a shelf next to Dixie.

As for my feral kitties, I am down to only my original Momma kitty and Hissy Britches.  Another kitty had come around that I now call Fat Face (because her face is fat lol).  She brought me 3 litters total, but only 1 is left from her babies.  She is now spayed as well, and the one kitty left from her is named Charlie.
You can see why he was named Charlie (with that stache, had to name him after Charlie Chaplin).  He is the sweetest thing, but my boyfriend's uncle has taken him over but he still comes and visits me (only to get a snack and some lovins).  Then there is a pitiful orange/white boy that comes and eats then leaves.  Mine have accepted him as one of the pack, but he doesn't stay.  The poor cat has lost his tail in the past year, had his leg broken last year, and now has an abscess on his face, but I can't get near him or trap him, so he just has to suffer :(.
That is about all I can think of right now, but I'm sure there will be more to post as I come up with it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment